Skip to main content

I hate cats and let me tell you why

I have never been a cat person a day in life. I have enjoyed spending time with cats, and maybe hope to have a cat one day, but I could never feel a connection with a feline. I actually think the cat vs dog discussion is a very important one, and holds much more information about a person than one realizes. As a matter of fact, if i'm being honest, I have trouble liking cat people in general. I mean sure their not bad people, but I truly feel the same sort of disconnect that I do with cats. But I should not feel bad for these people, because cat people seem to take great delight in being a said "cat person", owning multiple cats, and flooding social media or their personal possessions with cat related items. I feel as if cat people are a bit strange. Just to be clear, their are a lot of dog people that I deeply despise as well, so don't let me make you think dog people are angels, because they're simply not. Now this is definitely a controversial post where I'm just making an outrageous stereotype about people for simply liking a certain domesticated animal better. If I had any sort of serious platform, I would be dragged to hell for this piece. But that is the beauty in being a nobody, I can say whatever controversial bullshit I desire and although their could surely be a negative response, I can feel more comfort in doing so. So i'm sorry cat people, but if I was Santa, you would be on the naughty list. For no good reason mind you. I suppose for that logic I would be on the naughty list as well. Moving on.... A dog's love is unmatched, even the unloyal dogs show love that is unlike anyone or anything. But a dog is a responsibility unlike anything. A cat is annoying, but as I hear are much less maintenance. Sure you could easily keep a dog alive without much work, but to truly own a healthy happy dog, take a serious commitment no matter what. Even the most well behaved, non fussy dog is still hard work. This post is without a doubt a matrimony of bs and opinion, and that is what is beautiful about it. Its basically me lengthening a basic point into an entire article. Sometimes an article could have just been a title, and sometimes a post like a tweet or post on facebook should have been an article. Certain points just need more explaining than others, while some should be left to be a short string of words that can easily convey your entire point. Im being very tough on myself, because I can see cat people becoming very offended, but cats are jerks, its as simple as that. Lets be honest, that's why you like them in the first place. They tease everything, they are sneaky, and most cats show little affection. I prefer squirrels in all honesty, they are supremely curious and intelligent, yet lack that superiority complex that cats present. This is a message to all cats, I prefer dogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chasing money will never bring happiness, but it will turn you into a horrible person

In modern times, few things have more importance than the dollar. Sure their may be other items that enrich peoples lives, but not more than the sacred dollar. Or pound, or shekel, or euro. You get the point. Anyhow, this point should not be overlooked, because even though money can be evil, in a modern country, it is near impossible to survive without money. Sure you can be homeless or live off of someone else. But the items that you need to survive are still most likely being provided by someone else's money. I've come to realize that I've been doing it all wrong. In the constant pursuit for a dollar, I lost my creative edge, and became a pawn in this game of life. Their are a lot of people out there, that see themselves as a real hot shot, or some sort of important person, when in reality, that is a false identity, that is only being held up by the illusion money casts on society. This post in no way is a hippy post here to perpetuate some sort of need for the world to r...

Lock me in a cell and just let me write

One day if I can ever penetrate the field of writing, and gain some sort of popularity, their will come a time where I will need to make a decision. Do I continue to publish my confusing, borderline sloppy articles, or do I get myself a full service editor, to turn my rants into a professional piece of art. The problem is, I view my confusing ramblings as a much more pure artistic art form than say a newspaper article, or some sort of scholarly article. I mean to be fair my field of expertise is creative writing, and my creativity comes from my somewhat deranged mind. Sure I have written many mainstream, uncontroversial articles that have received high praise, but to think that I would consider myself anything more than a struggling artist would a stretch. My art is to make the reader think about something; anything. I just want to evoke some sort of response. My largest goal is to create an entire shift in someones thinking, and to actually change a person at their very core. I believ...